- What work results can actually be completed?
- What are the optimal phases?
- What realistic deliverables, models, and demonstrations can be accomplished a small nonprofit regardless of eventual size of the construction?
- Which international standards are most relevant to this pursuit?
- What is the extent and depth of public information if:
Data = Democracy
Documentation = Voices
Governance = Services
- How are ontologies and system designs contracted for public information?
- Who maintains the results strictly for the benefit of the general public regardless of how the original work was made, continues to develop, or is forgotten?
- Which details and overall beauty of this space and architecture can be specified by non-engineers? non-mathematicians? non-visual thinkers? non-computer users?
Implementation Services Diagram by Alibaba
- How does the contracting of initial design and implementation differ from continual maintenance and upkeep?
- Where does public programming and broadcasting fit into the scheme of things?
- Which theoretical shapes, geospatial, conceptual, mathematical, and aesthetic properties are required?
- How can precise, limited, achievable scopes of work be explained and contracted through clickable compliance checklists where portions of the work are accomplished by others?
- How do the structural engineers do their bit then walk away?
- How does the architect incorporate structurals drawing and specification edits into the main package?
- Who are the other consultants? Mechanical? Electrical? What is the new metaphor for plumbing and fire protection? Sustainability? Landscaping? Who are the Owners?
- Where are the smart contractors talking about constructability with fat notebooks filled with cost analysis, site maps, and proposals for overall completion sequences?
- What are the consequences for structural, aesthetic, functional, adhesion, and noncompliance failure?
Cell Adhesion by whatsnextnetwork